• Husbilsklubbens årsmöte och träff år 2024 kommer att hållas i Karlstad 9-12 Maj.
    Mer information och anmälan finns här: Klicka Här för Årsmötesträff 2024
  • Erbjudande på Husbilsklubben.se

Blir du ny medlem nu i Husbilsklubben.se betalar du ingen anmälningsavgift utan enbart årsavgift 100 kr.
    Du sparar 150 kr på detta och erbjudandet gäller tills vidare.
    Medlemskapet gäller för kalenderåret 2024.
    Mer information finns här: Hur Registrerar jag mig.
    Du slipper också en massa störande reklam eftersom vi är en HELT reklamfri sida.

Truma C6002 EH

F

F.d. 16636

Been going through the manual for the heating unit. My question is, can you run this heating system on just the electric ( 220V) without the gas turned on and no water in the system. Or must you have water to heat with? or is it electric fan heated air?

I was reading the instruction, but its not vary clear on just using 220 outside power, with no gas. If I understand this correctly, its a warm air system using both gas and electric. I have no need of the water heater just now, I was looking for just warming the cabin to keep it at 10 or 15 degrees

Yeahh yeahh ...newbee.... don't laugh:twitcy:

Maja

HBK Medlem
Kommun
Arvika
HBK-Nr
Medlemskap
Sv: Truma C6002 EH

Hallo Rustygun!
The answer is YES! Just put the outer cirkel on the upper instrument on one or two steps of electric heating and the downer instrument (with thermostat) pointing to the sign for just heating and than use the thermostat (?) to adjust the temperature.
Is my schoolenglish clear enough? - otherwise we can perhaps take it in swedish. I´ve understood that you understand swedish pretty good.

Best regards from Värmland

F

F.d. 16636

Re: Sv: Truma C6002 EH

Hallo Rustygun!
The answer is YES! Just put the outer cirkel on the upper instrument on one or two steps of electric heating and the downer instrument (with thermostat) pointing to the sign for just heating and than use the thermostat (?) to adjust the temperature.
Is my schoolenglish clear enough? - otherwise we can perhaps take it in swedish. I´ve understood that you understand swedish pretty good.

Best regards from Värmland

Tack!! school English var perfict!

Ok skall försök i morgon. Jag proved det en gång, men det starta aldrig. Kanske gjorde nog fell:p

F

F.d. 6238

Sv: Truma C6002 EH

Hej på Dig R.G.
Där ser Du. Kanske skulle vi börja att prata svenska med varandra. Du pratar ju jättebra Svenska, och skulle Du inte kunna förklara Dig vad du menar så kan vi övergå till Svengelska.
En liten bit svenska, en liten bit ENGELSKA.

What do you think about that!!!???

Ha de bra hälsningar från Kurt.
:twitcy::twitcy::twitcy::twitcy:

F

F.d. 16636

Sounds skit bra med Swinglisk Kurt! i värsta fall jag kan go back to my yank språk when I need technical help..:p

dessa Truma "handbook" till example:D ( Thank God there is Scotch)

Toppen