• Husbilsklubbens årsmöte och träff år 2024 kommer att hållas i Karlstad 9-12 Maj.
    Mer information och anmälan finns här: Klicka Här för Årsmötesträff 2024
  • Erbjudande på Husbilsklubben.se

Blir du ny medlem nu i Husbilsklubben.se betalar du ingen anmälningsavgift utan enbart årsavgift 100 kr.
    Du sparar 150 kr på detta och erbjudandet gäller tills vidare.
    Medlemskapet gäller för kalenderåret 2024.
    Mer information finns här: Hur Registrerar jag mig.
    Du slipper också en massa störande reklam eftersom vi är en HELT reklamfri sida.

the costs of my selfbuild camper

Eddy Lammens

HBK Intresserad
Kommun
Heerde
L.S.,

When building your own camper the costs are for most people one of the most important considerations to start such a project, apart from the challenge and the feeling of proud that it will be YOUR camper with a very personal touch. In the present market campers are very expensive and when you are quite handy, you will be able to convert a van into a campervan for a reasonable price. The price is mainly determined by what you think is important for you and how much work you want to outsource. During the process of building I kept track of how much I spent for the seperate parts and I put these figures in the subhead ‘materials’ of ‘feasibility’ (The materials - The feasibility | The magic of making your own camper).

In the subhead ‘the costs’ (The costs - The Endresult | The magic of making your own camper) I worked this out. It gives you an impression of what you can expect and it may help you to change and adapt your decisions. Remind yourself that you have to feel comfortable in your self build camper within the possibilities you have to build it.

With warm regards

Eddy

Toppen