• Husbilsklubbens årsmöte och träff år 2024 kommer att hållas i Karlstad 9-12 Maj.
    Mer information och anmälan finns här: Klicka Här för Årsmötesträff 2024
  • Erbjudande på Husbilsklubben.se

Blir du ny medlem nu i Husbilsklubben.se betalar du ingen anmälningsavgift utan enbart årsavgift 100 kr.
    Du sparar 150 kr på detta och erbjudandet gäller tills vidare.
    Medlemskapet gäller för kalenderåret 2024.
    Mer information finns här: Hur Registrerar jag mig.
    Du slipper också en massa störande reklam eftersom vi är en HELT reklamfri sida.

English Camping Car Forum

F

F.d. 52943

Sv: English Camping Car Forum Opened

We are leaving south Sweden on June 1 to follow the Eastcoast all the way up to Haparanda. Then up to Kiruna and Riksgränsen over to Lofoten in Norway. I guess we'll reach Kiruna after one week or so.
If your route coinsides with ours your are welcome to join us for all or part of the way.

We know of some nice places along the road by hearsay - we havn´t traveled that way ourselves sofar.

Look forward to hearing from you.
:D

Boo

HBK Medlem (P)
Kommun
Halmstad
HBK-Nr
Medlemskap

Most welcome to our country,

We are in the favour of having a vaste country with a so called "allemansrätt" which means that there is the possibility to stay overnight on many places if you are taking respectful concern on your neighbour people etc.
If you are becoming a full member in Husbilsklubben.se you can take advantage of hundreds and hundreds of free places to spend your overnight stay in Sweden, Norway and Finland, all presented by our members.
The yearly membership is very modest, just SEK 200.- (£ 18,-). To be a full member from abroad you have to send a contact message on the home page via "Kontakta oss".
If you need more information you might gladly contact me with a PM.

Love
/Boo

F

F.d. 21154

Hello, I'm Pete an English man living in Sweden and have just bought a winnebago brave 1982.
I am going to fix it up and was wondering if anyone can tell me any tips on where to buy parts. I live in angelholm skane
Regards :)

Solister

HBK Medlem
Kommun
Helsingborg
HBK-Nr
Medlemskap

I suppose that you have notis Bengt i Örkelljunga. I think they can help you, and it's not fare fr.o.m. where you live

T

Tabbe

Hello, I'm Pete an English man living in Sweden and have just bought a winnebago brave 1982.
I am going to fix it up and was wondering if anyone can tell me any tips on where to buy parts. I live in angelholm skane
Regards :)
Hi, are you still repairing your MH, a Photo would be good ,Good luck with the renovering if continueing,regards Alf

T

Tabbe

Hi Ian New to the club, and wonder if there is any more li,ke minded English in the HK , it would be nice to have contact ,all the best Alf and Marianne.

Knut

FD HBK Medlem
Kommun
Australien
HBK-Nr
Medlemskap
I'm the odd ball in the club, from Norway - lived some years in Sweden before migrating to Australia. Still member of the web admin group here in husbilsklubben.se.

If a comment is from a "FD xxxxx" name than it is an old comment from someone that is no longer on the forum. This is part of our GDPR handling, someone that leave the club is erased and replaced with a scrambled name on all inserat in left in the forum-

T

Tabbe

Hi Knut ,hope it's nice and warm for you in Aus, I could see it was an old thread but you never know if the renovations was still an on going project, we renovated a old mecedes/hobby over 7years as and when finances made it viable, regards Alf

Faraoh50

HBK Medlem
Kommun
Borås
HBK-Nr
Medlemskap
Hi, I,m Dave and I live in Sweden. On our Swedish site I post a travel diary of the planned 185 days around Europe.
This is a trial to post on our english speaking forum. Most of the text is translated by google. The photos are my own. Enjoy (or not). If thete is enough interest I will post some more episods.
Have a good camper summer
5-8 / 7 (days 92_93)
We got off at 10am toward San Marino. An occasional boring journey on semi-free motorways that were transformed into wonderful beautiful roads across the mountains.
20190705143752_IMG_8840.JPG 20190705152349_IMG_8848.JPG 20190708081729_IMG_8990.JPG
On one occasion we got crazy directions, but now with a more questioning look on the screen we turn around and came away from the narrowing mountain road. Shortly thereafter, we found a broader, more secure road across the Apennines.
IMG_20190706_213919.jpg
We arrived at the campsite in the late afternoon, even though the trip should "only" have taken 3.5h.. But for us this is no surprise anymore ...
On Saturday it was our plan to go up to the historic center but Anneli had got back pains so we just relaxed at the campsite.
On Sunday she felt bettet so we tool the bus to the city center. What a fantastic city / state. 700m. over the sea, straight down the east side
20190707090219_IMG_8905.JPG
and terraced on the west .. a little perfume and wine our takings this day , besides all the pictures of course ..
At 4:30 am the photography began.
20190708033600_IMG_8922.JPG
Then it was breakfast before we headed off to the top.
20190708041223_IMG_8948.JPG
Once there we were met by breathtaking views of the valleys below
20190707071517_IMG_8851.JPG
as well as the architecture.
Beautiful buildings everywhere.
20190707075458_IMG_8868.JPG 20190707075303_IMG_8867.JPGCozy alleys.
20190707075059_IMG_8866.JPG
And of course, the impressive defence towers.
20190707084120_IMG_8894.JPG 20190707083125_IMG_8889.JPGIMG_20190707_105022.jpg
For a total of 3 nights we were at the campsite before returning to our comfortablre car seats and driving towards Tuscany..

T

Tabbe

Hi very nice blog enjoyable to read, happy travels to you and yours, best regards, Alf and Marianne.

Toppen