• Husbilsklubbens årsmöte och träff år 2024 kommer att hållas i Karlstad 9-12 Maj.
    Mer information och anmälan finns här: Klicka Här för Årsmötesträff 2024
  • Erbjudande på Husbilsklubben.se

Blir du ny medlem nu i Husbilsklubben.se betalar du ingen anmälningsavgift utan enbart årsavgift 100 kr.
    Du sparar 150 kr på detta och erbjudandet gäller tills vidare.
    Medlemskapet gäller för kalenderåret 2024.
    Mer information finns här: Hur Registrerar jag mig.
    Du slipper också en massa störande reklam eftersom vi är en HELT reklamfri sida.

Camping close to Great Malvern

Michael Johansson

HBK Webb
Admin medlem
Kommun
Nybro
HBK-Nr
Medlemskap
I haven´t been at this spot myself but looking at google map the most obvious spot seem to be Earnslaw Car Park on B4218 Wyche Rd in Upper Colwall. It has a gate that may bee closed during night but if you are not in your car when the close what shall they do? We have done like that a few times on our travels in UK. Once we were ordered to move by some sort of parking warden. Another time we got some angry comment from the lady opening up in the morning but I simply explained that we had been on a walk and came back much later than expected. And we also told her that we had no problem spending the night on the parking lot (which was exactly what we had planned the day before but did not say). Others have just said that the lock now and we just said OK, that´s fine with us.

Another option is the carpark by Peachfield Rd down below the previous. No gate and no signs of any kind.

T

Tabbe

Hi there is a camp site at Malvern hill, ran by caravan and motorhome club, plus There's a cl site, at Hurst farm these are a 5 unit site and much cheaper,, regards Alf.

kuaiLi

FD HBK Medlem
Kommun
Karlskrona
HBK-Nr
Medlemskap
There was a really good campsite close to Malvern!

Toppen