• Husbilsklubbens årsmöte och träff år 2024 kommer att hållas i Karlstad 9-12 Maj.
    Mer information och anmälan finns här: Klicka Här för Årsmötesträff 2024
  • Erbjudande på Husbilsklubben.se

Blir du ny medlem nu i Husbilsklubben.se betalar du ingen anmälningsavgift utan enbart årsavgift 100 kr.
    Du sparar 150 kr på detta och erbjudandet gäller tills vidare.
    Medlemskapet gäller för kalenderåret 2024.
    Mer information finns här: Hur Registrerar jag mig.
    Du slipper också en massa störande reklam eftersom vi är en HELT reklamfri sida.

Vibration i rattväxelspaken

bror.axelson

HBK Medlem
Kommun
Järfälla
HBK-Nr
Medlemskap
Hittade detta på en engelsk site.
Verkar vara ganska enkelt att fixa och slippa dessa störande vibrationer

GEARBOX O-RING (BUSH) REPLACEMENT

Definitions used in this article:
  • Selector Rod : the vertical rod that enters the top of the gearbox via the Collar/Bush
  • Collar/Bush: the O-Ring housing as shown in the photo below.
  • Shift Fork(s): Within the gearbox, Items 6 and 7 in the photo below.
Why change it?:
  • Excessive free play in existing housing leading to sloppy imprecise gear change.
  • Worn O-Ring allowing water/dirt to enter the gearbox (with potentially disastrous consequences)
Removal Procedure:
These notes relate to doing the job on a Petrol Version. Some diesel models require removal of their air intake hose and filter to gain better access to the collar.
The O-Ring is housed in a collar/bush on top of the gearbox.
  1. Before commencing work thoroughly clean the area around the collar to prevent dirt entering the gearbox (very important to keep it clean).
  2. Put the van in Reverse - this is important as it "locks" the selector rods in place.
  3. Remove the spare wheel to improve access (also recommended that you put a protective cover such as an old towel over the front of the van to prevent scratches to the bodywork).
  4. Remove the 2 linkage items shown in the photo noting the following:
    - Is is not necessary to remove the ball socket link, but if you do be careful to retain the clip for the ball-socket
    - when prising off the pressed-on ball socket on the vertical link be careful not to damage it by using one lever each side. A large (e.g. 17mm) open-ended spanner is ideal for this. .
  5. Lift the linkage off the selector Rod and store the components safely out of the way.
  6. Undo the collar/bush. (do NOT fully undo at this stage) Note that this collar can be very tight (80ftlbs) but has 2 flats on the top. I use a custom-made socket and 2-3' breaker bar, but in the past have used a 12" adjustable spanner and a lump-hammer. Note that you may find it necessary to unclip and move some of the hoses/wiring etc out of the way. Try not to damage the collar flats. If you do you may end up having to use a pipe wrench and having them re-machined or filing them flat again.
  7. Press down gently on the top of the selector rod whist undoing the collar . If you have put the van in reverse earlier is should not "pop up, however it pays to be cautious. You can now remove the collar and release the selector rod GENTLY. Do not remove the selector rod nor lift it up otherwise it can become disengaged from the Shift forks inside the gearbox.
  8. Prise out the old O-Ring from the collar and replace it with the new O-ring.
Picture: Top of Gearbox (RH Drive petrol version shown).
gear_linkage_4.jpg

Note: you can actually leave the long selector Arm (the ball socket) attached if you wish.​

Picture showing shape of the selector rod.
repair1.gif
  1. Liberally lubricate (grease or G/Box Oil) the O-Ring prior to refitting the collar over the selector shaft.
  2. Before fully tightening the collar check that the selector shaft is still engaged in the shift forks by trying to turn it by hand . There should be very little free play. If it moves freely in either direction it has been disengaged and you'll need to refer to the section below.

F

F.d. 53012

Sv: Vibration i rattväxelspaken

Kanonbild som jag inte längre behöver pga annan bil men för andra är det bra att tänka på. Trots justering precis där så hjälpte det inte tydligen annan åtgärd som jag aldrig löste innan jag sålde den så det fick bli kikare hängande på knoppens ytterkant för att därigenom slippa att spaken hoppade eller rättare sagt skallrade. Det den justeringen gör är att växlarna blir lättare att få i bättre känsla med andra ord. Tänk på att det finns ett litet spel vid justeringen och den genomgående bulten skall stå i exakt mittenläge om ni som har hållt på med det förstår, justering med nyckel 10 på både bult o skalle. Som sagt glappet var högts upp vid damasken och sökte lösningen med begagnat men det mesta var just begagnat så jag funderade att tillverka en ny kulled som är fjäderbelastad under damasken, innan försäljningen. Men det kan vara så att det var ett unikt fel på vår bil annars kanonbil välplanerad och med dagens mått mätt bränslesnål 1,35 med bensin efter nett extraktorrör och upptaget munstycke i förgasaren till 0,7 mm med urmakarborr drillat för hand för att borrmaskin inte skal vibrera upp det större. Tips från Tumbro Fritid på den tiden. Effekt efter justering ca 92 hk original 75 hk lite trixit at få på t eftersom det ligger nära torpedväggen. Med vänlig hälsning alla gammel ducato vänner.

F

F.d. 53012

Sv: Vibration i rattväxelspaken

Vad heter siten det kanske finns mer matnyttigt som gäller nyare bilar som tydligen är fulla med fel.

Toppen