• Husbilsklubbens årsmöte och träff år 2024 kommer att hållas i Karlstad 9-12 Maj.
    Mer information och anmälan finns här: Klicka Här för Årsmötesträff 2024
  • Erbjudande på Husbilsklubben.se

Blir du ny medlem nu i Husbilsklubben.se betalar du ingen anmälningsavgift utan enbart årsavgift 100 kr.
    Du sparar 150 kr på detta och erbjudandet gäller tills vidare.
    Medlemskapet gäller för kalenderåret 2024.
    Mer information finns här: Hur Registrerar jag mig.
    Du slipper också en massa störande reklam eftersom vi är en HELT reklamfri sida.

Importing from Germany

ThomasMore

HBK Medlem
Kommun
Stockholm
HBK-Nr
Medlemskap
Hello

I have previous experience of importing a motorhome from Germany into the UK. I then imported that same motorhome into Sweden so I know all about the procedures.

I'm now considering importing a new motorhome from Germany into Sweden. I still have a Swedish registered motorhome and wondered if anyone knows if German dealers are willing to take Swedish registered motorhomes in part exchange? Or is it necessary to sell the old motorhome first in Sweden?

Many thanks.

Michael S

HBK Medlem
Kommun
Kungsör
HBK-Nr
Medlemskap
I have read about German dealers that take Swedish registered MHs as part exchange.
In the wild market at the moment, also in Germany, it could work out well.

Why not ask the dealer in question?
Let us know how it works out.

Olof G

HBK Medlem
Kommun
Knivsta
HBK-Nr
Medlemskap
I have talked to German dealer and they can take the car as part,but the trade in price is rather low compared to price in Sweden, on the other hand the price for a new camper in Germany is lower, and you have a lot more to choose from.

Toppen