• Husbilsklubbens årsmöte och träff år 2024 kommer att hållas i Karlstad 9-12 Maj.
    Mer information och anmälan finns här: Klicka Här för Årsmötesträff 2024
  • Erbjudande på Husbilsklubben.se

Blir du ny medlem nu i Husbilsklubben.se betalar du ingen anmälningsavgift utan enbart årsavgift 100 kr.
    Du sparar 150 kr på detta och erbjudandet gäller tills vidare.
    Medlemskapet gäller för kalenderåret 2024.
    Mer information finns här: Hur Registrerar jag mig.
    Du slipper också en massa störande reklam eftersom vi är en HELT reklamfri sida.

En värld i krig-Hans villius

F

F.d. 30146

Om det är någon som har hela serien som sändes i SVT (när?) hör då av er till mig, jag kan köpa inspelningen av er.

viggoboy

HBK Medlem
Kommun
Trelleborg
HBK-Nr
Medlemskap
Sv: En värld i krig-Hans villius

Tyvärr inte med Hans Villnius

The series has 26 episodes.
Producer Jeremy Isaacs asked Noble Frankland, then director of the Imperial War Museum, to list fifteen main campaigns of the war and devoted one episode to each. The remaining eleven episodes are devoted to other matters, such as the rise of the Third Reich, home life in Britain and Germany, the experience of occupation in the Netherlands, and the Nazis' use of genocide. Episode 1 begins with a cold open describing the massacre at the French village of Oradour-sur-Glane by the Waffen SS. The same event is referenced again at the end of Episode 26 and the series ends with Laurence Olivier uttering the poignant word, "Remember". No.

Title Original air date 1 "A New Germany (1933-1939)" 31 October 1973 The rebirth of Germany and growth in power of the Nazi Party leading up to the outbreak of war. Interviewees include Ewald-Heinrich von Kleist-Schmenzin, Werner Pusch and Christabel Bielenberg.

2 "Distant War (September 1939 - May 1940)" 7 November 1973 The invasions of Poland, the Winter War, the sinking of the Graf Spee, the "phony war" and failure in Norway and the elevation of Winston Churchill to Prime Minister. Interviewees include Lord Boothby, Lord Butler, Admiral Charles Woodhouse, Sir Martin Lindsay and Sir John "Jock" Colville.

3 "France Falls (May - June 1940)" 14 November 1973 French politics, the Maginot Line, the Saar Offensive, Blitzkrieg warfare and the Nazi invasion of France and the Low Countries. Interviewees include General Hasso von Manteuffel, General AndrΘ Beaufre, and Major General Edward Spears.

4 "Alone (May 1940 - May 1941)" 14 November 1973 The Battle of Britain, retreats in Greece, Crete and Tobruk, and life in Britain between the evacuation at Dunkirk and Operation Barbarossa. Interviewees include Anthony Eden, J. B. Priestley, Sir Max Aitken, Lieutenant General Adolf Galland and Sir John "Jock" Colville.

5 "Barbarossa (June - December 1941)" 21 November 1973 After dominating southeastern Europe through force or intrigue, Germany begins Operation Barbarossa, the massive invasion of Soviet Union. Despite several quick victories, the invasion ultimately stalls after a failed assault on Moscow during Russia's harsh winter. Interviewees include General Walter Warlimont, Albert Speer, Paul Schmidt, Grigori Tokaty and W. Averell Harriman.

6 "Banzai!: Japan (1931-1942)" 5 December 1973 The rise of the Japanese Empire, the Sino-Japanese War, the Soviet-Japanese border conflicts, Pearl Harbor and the early Japanese successes in the fall of Malaya and Singapore. Interviewees include Koichi Kido, Minoru Genda, and J. G. Smyth.

7 "On Our Way: U.S.A. (1939-1942)" 12 December 1973 The opposition by various factions to the United States of America entry into the war, U-boat attacks on Atlantic convoys and America's gradiated responses, the mobilization of America after Pearl Harbor, the loss of the Philippines, the Doolittle Raid, Midway and Guadalcanal. Interviewees include J. K. Galbraith, John J. McCloy, Paul Samuelson, Isamu Noguchi, Richard Tregaskis and Vannevar Bush.

8 "The Desert: North Africa (1940-1943)" 19 December 1973 The desert war, starting with Italy's unsuccessful invasion of Egypt and the successive attacks and counter-attacks between Germany and Commonwealth forces, and the Afrika Korps's eventual defeat at El Alamein. Interviewees include General Richard O'Connor, Major General Francis de Guingand and Lawrence Durrell.

9 "Stalingrad (June 1942 - February 1943)" 2 January 1974 The mid-war German situation in Southern Russia resulting in the Battle of Stalingrad, and its ultimate German catastrophe.

10 "Wolf Pack: U-Boats in the Atlantic (1939-1944)" 9 January 1974 The submarine war emphasizing mainly the North Atlantic. Tracks the development of both the convoy system and German submarine strategy. Interviewees include Grand Admiral Karl D÷nitz and Otto Kretschmer.

11 "Red Star: The Soviet Union (1941-1943)" 16 January 1974 The rise of the Red Army, mobilisation of Soviet production, the Siege of Leningrad, the Soviet partisans and the Battle of Kursk.

12 "Whirlwind: Bombing Germany (September 1939 - April 1944)" 23 January 1974 The development of British and American strategic bombing in both success and setback. Interviewees include Marshal Sir Arthur Harris, Albert Speer, James Stewart, William Reid, General Curtis LeMay, Werner Schr÷er, Lieutenant General Adolf Galland and General Ira C. Eaker.

13 "Tough Old Gut: Italy (November 1942 - June 1944)" 30 January 1974 Emphasizes the difficult Italian Campaign beginning with Operation Torch in North Africa, the invasion of Sicily; Salerno, Anzio, Cassino; and the capture of Rome. Interviewees include General Mark Clark, Field Marshal Lord Harding, Bill Mauldin and Wynford Vaughan Thomas.

14 "It's A Lovely Day Tomorrow: Burma (1942-1944)" 6 February 1974 The jungle war in Burma and Indiaùwhat it "lacked in scale was made up in savagery". Interviewees include Mike Calvert, Sir John Smyth and Vera Lynn (the episode title is the name of one of her songs), and Lord Mountbatten of Burma.

15 "Home Fires: Britain (1940-1944)" 13 February 1974 Life and politics in Britain from post-Battle of Britain to the first V-1 attacks. Interviewees include Lord Butler, Lord Shinwell, Lord Chandos, Tom Driberg, Michael Foot, Cecil Harmsworth King and J. B. Priestley.

16 "Inside the Reich: Germany (1940-1944)" 20 February 1974 German society and how it changes as its fortunes of war are reversed. Censorship and popular entertainment, the transformation of German industry, the recruitment of female and foreign labour, allied bombing, German dissentùincluding the 20 July plot, and the mobilisation of the Volkssturm towards the war's end. Interviewees include Albert Speer, Otto John, Traudl Junge, Richard Schulze-Kossens and Otto Ernst Remer.

17 "Morning (June - August 1944)" 27 February 1974 The development and execution of Operation Overlord starting with the failed Dieppe Raid, followed by the allied breakout and battles at Bocage and Falaise. Interviewees include Lord Mountbatten of Burma, Kay Summersby, James Martin Stagg and Major General J. Lawton Collins.

18 "Occupation: Holland (1940-1944)" 13 March 1974 Emphasizes life in the Netherlands under German occupation, when citizens chose to resist, collaborate or remain passive. Interviewees include Louis de Jong (who also served as adviser for this episode) and Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands.

19 "Pincers (August 1944 - March 1945)" 20 March 1974 Operation Dragoon, the liberation of Paris, the Allied breakout in France and the failure of Operation Market Garden, the Warsaw Uprising, the Battle of the Bulge and the crossing of the Rhine. In the East, the Romanian coup and the Soviet advance through Ukraine to East Prussia.Interviewees include Lieutenant General Brian Horrocks, Wynford Vaughan Thomas, General Hasso von Manteuffel, Major General Francis de Guingand, W. Averell Harriman and Major General J. Lawton Collins.

20 "Genocide (1941-1945)" 27 March 1974 Begins with the founding of the S.S. and follows the development of Nazi racial theory. It ends with the implementation of the Final Solution.

21 "Nemesis: Germany (February - May 1945)" 3 April 1974 The final invasion of Germany by both the Western and Eastern allies, the bombing of Dresden, and the events in the Fⁿhrerbunker during the fall of Berlin. Interviewees include Albert Speer, Traudl Junge and Heinz Linge.

22 "Japan (1941-1945)" 10 April 1974 Japan's society and culture during wartime, and how life is transformed as the country gradually becomes aware of increasingly catastrophic setbacks including the Doolittle raid, defeat at Midway, the death of Isoroku Yamamoto, the Battle of Saipan, Okinawa and the relentless bombing of Japanese cities. Interviewees include Toshikazu Kase and Naoki Hoshino.

23 "Pacific (February 1942 - July 1945)" 17 April 1974 The successive and increasingly bloody land battles on tiny islands in the expansive Pacific, aimed towards the Japanese heartland. Following the bombing of Darwin, the over-extended Japanese are progressively turned back at Kokoda, Tarawa, Peleliu, the Philippines, Iwo Jima and finally Okinawa. 24 "The Bomb (February - September 1945)"

24 April 1974 The development of the atomic bomb, the ascendency of President Harry Truman, emerging splits in the Allies with Joseph Stalin, and the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, ultimately leading to the surrender of Japan. Interviewees include Toshikazu Kase, Yoshio Kodama, Marquis Koichi Kido, Major General Charles Sweeney, Brigadier General Paul Tibbets, Alger Hiss, W. Averell Harriman, Lord Avon, McGeorge Bundy, John J. McCloy, General Curtis LeMay and Hisatsune Sakomizu.

25 "Reckoning (April 1945)" 1 May 1974 The situation in post-war Europe including the allied occupation of Germany, demobilisation, the Nuremberg Trials and the genesis of the Cold War. The episode concludes with summations about the ultimate costs and consequences of the war. Interviewees include Charles Bohlen, Stephen Ambrose, Lord Avon, Lord Mountbatten of Burma, Hartley Shawcross, Noble Frankland and Alger Hiss. 26 "Remember" 8 May 1974 How the war - both good and bad experiences - was experienced and remembered by its witnesses.

Bilagor

• 2a8f745a640174646f8839bb3230e8c9c533f959.jpg
    2a8f745a640174646f8839bb3230e8c9c533f959.jpg
    19,2 KB · Visningar: 919

viggoboy

HBK Medlem
Kommun
Trelleborg
HBK-Nr
Medlemskap

The World at War (12 disc) - DVD - Film - CDON.COM

http://s.cdon.com/media-dynamic/ima...66/3/31b4d160-b042-47dc-8e42-411e819f0db7.jpg

The World at War (12 disc)

(DVD - Svenskt omslag)

199 kr
(299 kr)
Antal
-33%

Leveranstid: 1-3 arbetsdagar – Fraktklass A

Bli medlem i CDON+ och köp denna produkt fraktfritt
kop-nu-ikon-22x22.gif
Just nu: Köp nu - betala i februari 2014
star.gif
Ingår i kampanj: Boxar och TV-serier

aake

FD HBK Medlem
Kommun
Krokom
HBK-Nr
Medlemskap

SvT lägger upp diverse intressanta program från arkivet i "Öppet arkiv", men detta program finns ännu inte där.
Däremot hittar jag följande av och med Hans Villius och Olle Häger Fyra dagar som skakade Sverige | Öppet arkiv | oppetarkiv.se
Det kan ju tänkas ha ingått i serien. I vilket fall tål deras program att lyssna till mer än en gång.

aake

F

F.d. 30146

Tack alla som engagerat sig i frågan, men det verkar tyvärr vara så att just A world at war med kommentatorsrösten Hans villius är, och förblir omöjligt att få tag i:wall::msn_cry:

F

F.d. 30146

Lite uppdatering!
Äntligen, nu har jag fått tag på alla avsnitten i serien (som på svenska heter En värld i krig) och det med Hans Villius som uppläsare, och jag är hur glad som helst:yes::yes:

Jag fick ett privat meddelande från en av medlemmarna här på forumet som hade alla avsnitten på VHS (tur att man fortfarande har kvar spelaren), han kunde skicka kasetterna mot fraktkostnad, så nu i dagarna fick jag ett paket på posten:)

Nu ska jag bara försöka att bränna över från VHS till DVD.

Tack Roger för vänligheten

CURRAHEE 101:st

Pelle&Lena

HBK Medlem
Kommun
Gävle
HBK-Nr
Medlemskap

Kanske man kan få köpa den om du får över det på cd enda chansen att se det.

Mvh
Pelle

F

F.d. 30146

Jag har inte tagit tag i själva brännandet än, men när jag lyckats (om jag nu kan) att bränna över från VHS till DVD så kan vi väl fixa det på något vis, kan jag bara bränna över till mina egna skivor så ser jag inget hinder att bränna över till några fler.

göte27

HBK Medlem
Kommun
Vetlanda
HBK-Nr
Medlemskap

Hej.Jag är också intresserad av serien på cd.Jag hoppas du hör av dig när du
klar med överföringen antingen på tel:07050224 eller till gotekallstrom@gmail.com. M.V.H. göte27

Pelle&Lena

HBK Medlem
Kommun
Gävle
HBK-Nr
Medlemskap

Jag har inte tagit tag i själva brännandet än, men när jag lyckats (om jag nu kan) att bränna över från VHS till DVD så kan vi väl fixa det på något vis, kan jag bara bränna över till mina egna skivor så ser jag inget hinder att bränna över till några fler.

Hör av dig om du har framgång med bränningen :)
Min mail är perholmberg@msn.com annars går det bra via HBK oxå att skicka meddelande.

Mvh
Pelle

F

F.d. 30146

Hej på er!

Jag får inte till det med bränningen till DVD:mad::confused:, det verkar som om utrustningen inte lirar ihop med min VHS-spelare, och mina bekanta har gjort sig av med sina spelare.
På min spelare finns det bara två uttag, och på den apparat som jag har för att föra över från VHS till DVD är det tre kablar (röd+vit+gul) jag vet nu inte om det har någon betydelse, men det fungerar i vart fall inte.

Men om det är någon här på forumet som vill prova att föra över från VHS till DVD så är jag beredd att låna ut VHS-banden, hör bara av er så fixar vi det på något sätt.

Knut

FD HBK Medlem
Kommun
Australien
HBK-Nr
Medlemskap

Om din VHS har en SCART kontakt (stor firkantet) så finnes det overgang for denne til de fargede runde kontaktene som konverterboksen har.

Clas O og Kjell&Co har et utvalg av slike overganger.

F

F.d. 30146

Hej!
Det känns som om en ny, (en till) "liten" pryl, för att eventuellt få det att fungera är såååååå jobbigt, tyvärr alla ni som är intresserade:msn_cry: men nu ger jag mig.

Men åter igen, är det någon som vill prova så får ni mer än gärna låna VHS-banden.

Pelle&Lena

HBK Medlem
Kommun
Gävle
HBK-Nr
Medlemskap

Ska kolla om firman i Gävle som körde över VHS filmer till DVD finns kvar, har sett reklam tidigare för det men är inte 100 på att dom finns ännu.

/Pelle

F

F.d. 29112

Hej!

Detta är ett långskott men jag gör ett försök.
Jag jobbar som lärare med stort historieintresse.
Jag landade precis ett exemplar av "En värld i krig"
dessvärre den engelska versionen.

Jag googlade och hittade din tråd här på forumet.

Är det möjligtvis så att du har dina VHS-band kvar?
Jag har nämligen kontakter som skulle kunna fixa så att dessa hamnar i modernt format.

Vore underbart om detta ginge att fixa till, kommer ihåg dessa avsnitt som liten grabb och längtar efter att kunna se dessa med Hans Villius berättaröst.
Och, det vore något av en seger för eftervärlden att rädda kvar denna skatt.

Bästa hälsningar
Jonas Storm

Toppen